1. Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Refractory category allow direct contact of fire, suitable ofr various atmosphere
3. Good integrity with furnace lining, long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
4. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
5. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
|Performance and application||Corundum-mullite brick|
|Bulk density g/cm3||≥2.75||≥2.90|
|Cold Crushing Strength Mpa||≥60||≥80|
|Refractoriness under load °C||≥1700||≥1700|
|Liner Change on Reheating%||±0.2(1600°C*2h)||±0.2(1600°C*2h)|
|Thermal shock stability (water-cooling)frequency 1100 °C||≥20||≥20|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion
|Max application temperature °C||1700|
|Application||Used for the inner liner of the high-temperature kiln, the shed bar of kiln car, etc.||Used for the inner liner of the high-temperature kiln, pusher plate of electronic magnetic material|
2.Heat treatment furnace
4.Steel, non-ferrous smelting furnace
5.Boiler and waste incinerator
Zhengzhou Rongsheng Kiln Refractory Co. Ltd. has more than 20 years of history in the production of refractory materials. Our company is mainly engaged in the production of shaped refractories, unshaped refractories, thermal insulation materials. Now, we have established cooperative relationships with many R&D units, and our products have been sold to Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Indonesia, South Africa, Pakistan, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, etc.